Yoga and Massage for Pregnancy and Beyond...
Darlene has spent significant time researching, practicing, and experiencing for herself:
* which yoga and massage techniques work best for calming the physical discomforts of pregnancy,
* which breath and relaxation techniques work best for mitigating any fears and uncertainties about upcoming changes in life,
* which tools women need to take with them into the delivery room to help achieve a more calm and comfortable labor and delivery,
* which massage and yoga practices can help new mothers best handle the joys and pressures of caring for their newborn, help their bodies recover from the labor or delivery process, and help moms regain their pre-pregnancy core strength and figure
* and what type of class environment can best provide support and encouragement for mothers while providing an opportunity for meeting and bonding with other moms in the area.
Current Pregnancy Related Classes:
Prenatal Classes in Columbia
Click on Yoga Classes and Workshops tabs to see additional information.