I help clients get better faster and optimize their health so they can live the life they desire instead of giving up what they love!
When I help clients learn to manage their stress or emotions, get a better night sleep, stop headaches, reduce or eliminate their pain and restore range of motion, I am grateful they trusted me to be part of their care team and I am truly honored to help.
I’m constantly reminded about the power of the human spirit and the ability of the body to heal when supported in the right way.
It is truly an honor and a privilege to be trusted to help. I don’t take that lightly & I look forward to working with you!
When we feel strong, vibrant & healthy, we are capable of working and playing as fully as we can, in all the ways we want.
- We can focus better to achieve bigger and more impactful goals in our career, school, or community. - We can be more present in our relationships and with our families. - We now have the energy to play with our kids. - We can do the things we love well and live happier and more joyfully.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Delaware Honors Program
- 500hr yoga certification through the Himalayan Institute (Started yoga in 1999!)
- Additional 200hr prenatal/postnatal yoga certification through Collette Crawford
- Massage therapy certification through the Baltimore School of Massage
- Over 250 hrs of advanced Myofascial Release Therapy training with John F. Barnes
- Pre/postnatal and labor massage certification through Carole Osborne
- Pediatric massage therapy certification through Tina Allan of Liddle Kidz Foundation
- Birth doula training with Brenda Lane and birth doula certification through DONA International
- Evidence Based Birth training with Rebecca Dekker